The Minibus Service is for anyone of any age:
- Who does not have their own transport
- Has limited access to shared transport
- Cannot drive their own cars temporarily
- Needs disabled access
The Minibus can take you:
- to the Doctor, Dentist, Clinic, shopping or village activities
- to visit a friend in Hospital or in a Home
- to get to a train or bus service
- on any journey not possible by public transport
- is available Monday to Friday 9 – 5, and Saturday mornings
- is booked on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, but wheelchair dependent passengers usually have priority as they cannot use the alternative of the Cumbria County Council Voluntary Car Service
- is available for Evening and Weekend Outings if a voluntary driver is available – latest pick up time is 11pm.
Transport Co-ordinator Antoinette Ward
- Tel: 016974 78787 for more information or for bookings
- This is an answer phone: please leave your name and phone number and we will ring you back.
A mileage charge is made for the use of the minibus: please ask for the current fares.